Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank You!

I am deeply grateful for the support of every constituent in the 57th District who went to the polls on November 7 and voted for me to represent them in the North Carolina House for the next two years. I pledge to every citizen my wholehearted attention to your concerns and ideas about how we can make our city, county, and state a better place in which to live.

Needless to say, I could not have succeeded without my friends who worked enthusiastically and tirelessly as volunteers. Their time and energy were awesome and made the difference in the outcome. I am humbled by the number of people who volunteered and the number of hours they gave to my campaign.

I promise to “keep my sleeves rolled up” and work hard so that those who voted for me will be proud they did. It was a solid win and a show of support for the work we started in my first term.

THANK YOU for your support!!

Cheers,
Pricey

No comments: